Town : Hereford

Nicollo is DEAD.

Level : 1
Reputation Points : 17
Money : 144

Nicollo breeds pigs.

Last connection the 04 November 2006 à 21h13

Role Play description

Young man of Italian heritage that has a hot head and high ambitions.

Parents where representatives of an Italian Merchant that went Bankrupt. Stranding us here. But I am starting to like it here.

Parents finally got tired of my free-loading and kicked me out of their home to make my way in the world.

Will want to make a military career, but may want to travel first.
******** Profile update *****

24-08-2006 04:11 : Congratulations! You have leveled up!

I farm pigs and am a member of the army now (joined August 21st). I'm not a free-loader anymore but still don't feel that I've fullfilled all that I want to do.

I've also met someone special yet sometimes it seems we will never be.

I still have a yearing to travel. To see other parts of this country. This I will do very soon.

******** Profile update (Sept 5)*****
I'm traveling now. I am helping the fair Lady Myrnia on her quest to find her children.

******** Profile update (Sept 1Cool*****
I'm still helping Lady Myrnia, but an involved with the Royal Acadamy of Military Arts. Currently a Pikeman with the Wiltshire Army.

******** Profile update (Sept 21)*****
Lady Myrnia has found one of her two daughters. Gonna rest up and get some money in BW before heading off again to find her other daughter.

21-09-2006 04:17 : You are on a talking spree today! You feel you could free your people and lead them to Zion!

******** Profile update (Sept 2Cool*****
Resting and saving in Bridgewater. Now a Man-at-Arms in the Wiltshire Army and a private in the KoP (joined Sept 27)

03-10-2006 04:19 : This morning, you get out of your bed using a ladder, which is kind of funny because you used to sleep on a straw mattress on the ground. Nevermind, it's perhaps a little bit to short to climb up to Jah, but you might use it to pick some more fruits...

******** Profile update (Oct 9)*****
Was on patrol from Glouchester to Bath and was attacked by the criminal Swanja
Promoted to Corporal of KoP
Retainer to Dame Trishia

******** Profile update (Oct 10)*****
Promoted to Horseman of the Wiltshire Army

******** Profile update (Oct 2Cool*****
Have been tracking WoS activity in Wiltshire, with the KoP when...

Also my relationship with Myrnia, from a romantic sense, for now, has ended.

A new colony is created. I'm moved to Hereford. A new challange. A new army.

On the rainy morning of November 4th 1454, People gathered to the give Nicollo their last respects.
Gooch stands in front of the gathered KoP crowd
Nicollo was a man who always knew what he wanted and he always went after it. He was an honourable man that always had good intentions. I talked to him quite often at the Luv Shack in Bridgewater and i always considered him a friend. But if i knew him like i think i did, he would want us to move on and make the KoP even better, just like he wanted it to be.
Gooch walks towards the back of the crowd and takes a seat, sheding a small tear.

Col. Gooch Grey ,
Former County Commander of Somerset,
Former Head of Recruiting,
Former Manpower Officer
Lazy and proud of it Smile
panagiotis
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:18 am  Reply with quote
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

panagiotis was heading to the ceremony,upon his way he noticed crows have filled the sky,and thought,"if that is not nature's mourning then what is it?".he moved and gave his respects to the dead hero fighting for the glory of KOP and England.a feeling of sorrow filled the atmosphere as he was heading to the rest of the crowd where he noticed the gooch,he saluted him and took his place in the crowd,he told himself,though he didn't knew him very well he understood what the older KOP members were talkin about, "in death we all are brothers,in sorrow we all unite,in glory we all do march".After that he looked towards the sky,and then his eyes lookes towards the forest,and then spoke to the close friends of the dead hero who were standing near him,"i know how sorrowfull you all are,bt don't worry,we will get em and his death shall be avenged",and then he went to the rear seats and was sunk in deep thought.
elson88
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:54 am  Reply with quote
General of the K.O.P
General of the K.O.P

General Elson and other men, busy in the funeral arrangementsfor their late fellow warrior, Cpl Nicollo.

He ordered 4 men to be station in each corner of Nicollo’s body as guard, and place a basket of flower in front his body.

After all this had been done, General Elson decided to start the ceremony

“Attention!!” He yelled out and follows by placing a KOP’s Flag covering Nicollo’s body.

“I am now honour to promote Cpl Nicollo to 2nd Lt,” He yelled again “ Salute to Lt Nicollo”

Last edited by elson88 on Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
sajanzv
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:03 am  Reply with quote
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

It was a very sobering experience for Sajanzv as he approached the casket in which the slain hero, Cpl. Nicollo, lay. As he stood there, he remembered the many times Nicollo had visited Bath during his numerous patrols to and from Bridgewater.

It numbed his mind when he had learned that this great servant of the Kingdom had died in battle, slain by brigands outside of Hereford. Yet when he heard more, his heart swelled with pride that he had known Nicollo, for he stared death in the face with courage, and fought valiantly to the end despite being badly outnumbered.

As Sajanzv stood there by the casket, he murmured to himself, "I shall strive to see that you are avenged, my friend. Now go to God. Till we meet again" With that vow in his heart, Sajanzv stepped back from the casket to allow others to pay their respect to this great warrior.
JuliusOctavius
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:05 am  Reply with quote
Diplomat

Julius walks up to the crowd to witness this event. He was not a member of the KoP, nor did he know Nocollo, but he had heard of him. A soldier full of courage and potential, who gave his life fighting for his country. This is what Julius wanted to witness, and show his respect to.

He walks up to Sajan patting him on the shoulder, and then moves on to the display that the KoP had set up with honor.

A soldier.

A friend of many.

And a brother in arms.

'tis a sad day to see any man fall in battle, but we must know that he died an honorable and meaninful way. Fighting for his beliefs.

In memory of his death, those of you passing through Chard, whenever you like. You may have a free drink at the expense of the OL Treasury.

Im afraid it will only be able to numb the pain from this loss though, but its the least I can do.

Julius then backs up after placing a Ribbon on the display for Nicollo. He was not a Legionnaire, but he died a soldiers death, and the Legion recognizes him as a man of courage.

He then walks to the back, allowing the men to show thier respect to thier lost comrade.
Thorax
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:30 am  Reply with quote
Colonel
Colonel

Lt Thorax approached the body with a heavy heart. He knew that England had a courageous son. He stood in attention and salute the body of Lt Nicollo.
He was never good in attending these ceremonies. To know that one of our friend, a brave knight will not be with us any more is very sad indeed.
Thorax then steps back and watched on as others poured in to take a last sight of Lt Nicollos body.
Utor
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:10 am  Reply with quote
Major
Major

Standing amidst the crowd, Utor bowed his head in respect for this man that was his comrade.
How he wished he knew him better but it was too late.
As he looked up towards the sky, he saw a single dove flying towards the heaven.
"He has moved on to a better place. He has earned it...good luck - fellow comrade, brother."

IvoLeite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:13 am  Reply with quote
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

IvoLeite arrives into the ceremony and he sees some familiar faces amoung the crowd. IvoLeite stays in the back of the ceremony and doesn't talk to anyone, he only makes eye contact with the other people. No words are needed, we all know how each other fell, we all share the same pain.
IvoLeite remembers the day he met Nicollo in Chard. Nicollo was the first KoP he ever knew and he asked IvoLeite why didn't he join KoP. That was my first aproach to the KoP family. I'm glad we have met...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:27 pm  Reply with quote
Corporal
Corporal

Myrnia arrive at the ceremony with her heart filled with sadness.
She was asked by General Elson to say some words about Nicollo but she doesn't know she could do this.
She stands alone looking all people around and thinking about this great lost.

Oh, Nicollo, if at least you had listened mine last advice... I asked you not to move for a while... Can you see how many people are here for you? You were predestined to great facts, and now? Who would take your place?

Taking a long breath, Myrnia goes to the front and say her speach:

Nicollo was a young man who wants to change the world.
He was kind and a really gentleman and have many ambitions.
He wants to be a good farmer, but could not stop himself whe he heard the call of the army.
Nicollo doesn't want to be in any place, he want to travel and to do what he feel is right to do. He love to be in the Kop and I'm sure he would be glad to see how many friends he make in this short time.

He love the road and the wood forest and fortunatelly this was his last view of this world. Rest in peace my dear friend. We will always miss you.

With tears in her eyes she seat again alone in a far place.
Trishia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:46 pm  Reply with quote
Visitor

Trishia had made the long journey to the ceremony in the Honor Guard of her good friend and loyal Retainer.
As the ceremony started she heard the words of his friends and the tears were in her eyes. She then steps forward and tries to start her speach, but words come short. What does one say when a good friend is gone?

Nicollo, we will miss you, you were a light in our lives with your williness to live. You were the example of the bravest soldier i ever met, with your williness to die in battle.
Your skills, professionalism and clear mind made you loved and respected among your subordinates and your superiors.

Nicollo, this world will be much colder without you.

Trishia takes out the sword she had promised to Nicollo, a sword forever unnamed, and places it on the casket.

Maybe not a knight in name, but certainly a knight in heart. Fare well my friend.
G.O.A Zerostar
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:55 pm  Reply with quote
General of the K.O.P
General of the K.O.P

zerostar approaches the casket of nicollo. his face steady but mournfull.

when he reaches the casket he turns and address's the crowd.

"today is a sad day indeed. on this occasion we have the unfortunate task of saying good bye to a dear freind and honored soldier. his death marks the first death of a kop soldier in action. in honor of this great man and his great sacrifice i am honoring him posthumosly an award wich shall bear the name of nicollo himself."

Turning around and addresing lt nicollo, Zerostar says.

"LT Nicollo for your ultimate sacrifice to protect your country and king i award you this medal wich is designated for those who show exseptional valor and courage and pay the ultimate price in ensuring the safety and security of mother england. i award you the Nicollo Medal of Valor."

zerostar bends down and places the medal over nicollos heart.

"god bless you"

zerostar then salutes LT Nicollo one last time then turns and walks towards the back of the room.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:03 pm  Reply with quote

A Yeoman wearing the colors of House Dudley and bearing the Regents crest upon his shield enters bearing a large wreath.
He places the wreath by the casket and bows to the fallen knight.

M'Lord would have all know that this man was known to him for his honor and loyalty and the he will not be forgotten by M'Lord.

With that he withdraws from the assemblage.
2nd Lt. Magelet
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:24 pm  Reply with quote
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Magelet steps up to Nicollo's casket, and is at a loss for words. She hadn't known Nicollo very well, but everything she had known about him, and every experience with him had been a good one. He had been a kind, sincere young man, who would be greatly missed by all. A few tears slid down her face, as she gently touched the casket, and whispered "Goodbye Lt. Nicollo." She then steped back to mourn quietly and to allow others to pay their respects.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:13 pm  Reply with quote
General
General

Never having had the honor of meeting this Man, but having heard of his great deeds, StarKey steps up to the coffin...snaps to attention and

*salutes*

"God speed Lt. Nicollo"

Turning about, he marchs back to the rear of the assembled group and stands at ease, bowing his head slightly.

Last edited by StarKey on Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mousie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:43 pm  Reply with quote
Corporal
Corporal

Mousie came up to the casket all in tears. It was very hard to see one of the men to lose his life. She didn't know him that well but knew in her heart he was a fine cpl. Mousie spoke in a soft voice.

You will be missed, rest in peace.

Then kissed him on the forehead. She walked away in tears wondering.

How this could happened to the most important person?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger