He joined KOP on August,26,2006

Last edited by elson88 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lt. Johnthan Grey
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:08 am  Reply with quote
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hall for the memorial service

Town Commander of Reading

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elson88
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:04 am  Reply with quote
General of the K.O.P
General of the K.O.P

General Elson go on to the stage and being his speech

Dear all respective Knights of the Phoenix

Today we gather here in this hall to remember our honored General,

I still remember when I first met Gen Gootch at Bridgewater. I was with BG Amish for a defend mission. We had some drinks in the tavern before we moved out to our designation; he told us that he would like to join The KOP.

When we checked his profile and also talked to the Chief Recruitment Officers, we noticed that he failed his interview because he had about 25 TP but none coming from players. We felt that he may not have been active or that all the people from Bridgewater didn’t like him for some reason, thus no one wanted to give him a trust point.

After the battle ended, and we once again returned to Bridgewater, we met him again and he asked us to accept him. After BG Amish and I had a discussion, we both agreed that we should give this young man a chance to prove himself. We also told him that he should be getting to know people in the town and should have received trust points from people.

From that day onwards, he has worked very hard and earned respect from all other knights. He followed me to Cornwall in the joint operation with CRG when Chupa robbed him. He was seriously injured and starved but he never complaint a words even though he was angry.

Together with Gen Raythouse, he also helped to restore Salisbury when the mayor (Wulfric) betrayed the town. He defended Southampton, Winchester and many other towns from being attacked by the WOS.

It has been my honour to work with Gen Gootch and Gen Raythouse. They were the peoples that have made KOP proud. They were the peoples that made KOP flag fly over the land of England.

It is a disaster to KOP that we have loss such a good man. I hereby asked all of you to come forward, join me to remain silent for a minute, and remember what Gen Gootch had done for the country and the KOP.

At this moment, he can't control his tears and they start falling from his eyes

Last edited by elson88 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iubar
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:52 pm  Reply with quote
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Iubar sat in the crowd, silent, admiring. For he had not know Gen. Gooch personally, yet the fame of his deeds was well known to him. The sudden weakness GOA Elson displayed as he started to shed tears carried a lot of strenght in its own. For it requires a brave man to show his pain in front of his troops.

Birds stopped whistling, wind stopped blowing, and for a moment it seemed that even the clock stopped ticking. So intense was the silence following GOA Elson's speech. And Iubar? The lump in his throat was barely swallowed, or also he showed a sparkling diamond in the corner of his eye.

A tribute to a hero.

"The Bad" Theme Song
wanfeng
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:00 pm  Reply with quote
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Standing with the men who had come for the memorial service, wanfeng could not help but think of all the times he spent with Gen Gooch going through the applications to KoP. As Gen Elson asked for a minute of silence, he too could not hold back his tears as he observed the General of the Army crying for his dear brother in arms, and tears started to flow from his eyes as he say a prayer in memory of the fallen and his family, especially 1Sgt Lady Gwyn.
Operations Commander
Manpower Officer

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amarth
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:57 pm  Reply with quote
Sergeant
Sergeant

(PVT) Amarth sat at the back of the room sitting quietly taken in the speech an all the emotion put into it. I could not help think "If I could be half the man this Knight was I would get a burial like this someday Jah forbid my time be snuff out too soon."....Then sits there with the thoughts runing through his head of what a grand man this was an yet he felt shame for not knowing him personally
Palestine_Steel
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:01 pm  Reply with quote
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Palestine Steel stands there with his men, look up high and proud because Gen.Gooch was a great knight, yet at the same time saddened by his death.

He has gone to a better place, he is with the Lord.

Palestine Steel looks at pvt. Amarth and says:Stand up soldier with the rest of the men!

Palestine Steel looks on the side and sees the tear on pvt. Iubar and says with a weak voice:
It is okay to cry private. Just keep your head up! Gen. Gooch is upthere now.

Palestine Steel then looks up and says: We will miss you, but always remembered!

2nd LT. Palestine Steel of KOP

Last edited by Palestine_Steel on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lt. Johnthan Grey
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:07 pm  Reply with quote
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Johnthan sitting there with the other knights, listening to the generals words, reguard Gen. Gooch, he was a bother at arms and a family member his cousin. Johnthan was sadden that he was unable to get to know his cousin liked he hoped duty all seemed to keep them away from each other. Johnthan just sat there a tear rolling down his cheek at the kind words the general spoke. during the moment of silence he said a prayer for him and 1st Lady Gwyn.
Town Commander of Reading

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hristijan
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:29 pm  Reply with quote
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Hristijan was sitting in the crowd, silent, saddened, but knowing that Gen. Gooch had a happy life and that his name would forever by remembered.

Jah needed a great soldier with a good hearth, Gooch fitted that description...

Hristijan then bows his head for the minute of silence...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:06 pm  Reply with quote
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Gwyn sat in silence during the memorial for her late husband and father to Kristian, who was seated on her lap. She prayed for her Gooch, for Kristian, and for the other fallen knights. She missed him and prayed for the strength to raise their son alone.

(Guard of Honor Medal worn in memory for her husband the late Gen. TheGooch)
2nd Lt. LadyGwyn of Bridgewater
Tasite
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:24 pm  Reply with quote
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Being new and not really knowing General Gooch. Tasite sits in the back listing to General Elson's speech. Looking around at evey one in attendance. I couldn't help but notice that he touched many lives. Made me wish I could have gotten to know the General a little better.
Tucana
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:12 pm  Reply with quote
Sergeant
Sergeant

Private Tucana sat in the back of the hall and listened to the General's speech. Although she did not personally know the General she could tell he had touched many lives, especially General Elson and Lt. Johnathan. She could not help being moved by the words she was hearing. She sat back attentively listening. Wishing she had the opportunity to meet the General before he had passed.
GenRay(Loren Soth)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:49 pm  Reply with quote
General
General

Staying close to the back of the room, he watches the ceremony. A deep sadness fills his heart as flashes from the past come to the present. His lose of his furniture. The turtle soup. Many times of laughter and good times spent with one of his closest friends.

When there is a break in the procession he quickly goes the coffin, "My friend. It seems I could not get back in time to greet you as I wanted to. You always were there when I needed someone to depend and trust. My days in the KOP passed faster with you by my side and your help with guiding our fellow knights. Already my heart is torn with grief at your passing. Please stay safe and remember that no power can keep you from me."

With these quiet words he pulls his cowl tighter around his head and makes straight for the door. The tears in his eyes blurring his vision he runs through the door and out into the world.

Gone from the KOP, goodbye my friends
panagiotis
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:59 pm  Reply with quote
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

knowing thegooch corporal panagiotis has a sorrowfull look that a few do notice and no words come out of his mouth,he was one of he persons that introduced him to kop and gave him his trust,like many other soldiers he died in the service of Enlgland,and after some thoughtpanagiotis only said:"what a shame,he was a good person after all...",and and ook his place in the more shadowy corner of the ceremonial room
NikkiTom
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:58 pm  Reply with quote
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Nik took a seat at the back, listening at General's touching speech. He lowered his head and said a prayer for another worthy soul lost.