KnightsofthePhoenix Forum Index
<  Questions  ~  no way to send a pm
LostTime
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:00 am  Reply with quote
Corporal
Corporal

I have received a message in game to contact Captain Wanfeng by pm. Well, I see nothing here that allows that, I receive pm from people but no way to send to a brand new person.
Noresor
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:07 am  Reply with quote
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Go to your Inbox here on the forums by clicking on "You have -enter number of message heres- new message. Then click on New Post, should be in the Top Left corner. Type in "wanfeng" in the Username and the Subject and message is for you to fill out.

Good luck =).

If that doesn't work, I'd post here again saying it didn't work, and wait for Gen. Elson to stop by here and fix it.

Sgt. Major Noresor
County Commander of Somerset
Interviewer for Somerset
wanfeng
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:58 am  Reply with quote
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

LostTime wrote:
I have received a message in game to contact Captain Wanfeng by pm. Well, I see nothing here that allows that, I receive pm from people but no way to send to a brand new person.

Dear LostTime,

Sgt Noresor is right. That is one way to send PMs. Another way is look for my post(s) and click the link "Private Message" in one of these post(s) to send me a PM. Very Happy I hope to hear from you soon.

Always,
Wanfeng
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LostTime
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:41 pm  Reply with quote
Corporal
Corporal

I finally figured out how to send a PM last night. I thought I sent you a message. Is it possible to see what I sent? I am guessing from your response that you did not receive it.
wanfeng
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 am  Reply with quote
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

LostTime wrote:
I finally figured out how to send a PM last night. I thought I sent you a message. Is it possible to see what I sent? I am guessing from your response that you did not receive it.

Well till now I've not managed to received anything from you. Embarassed Did you send to wanfeng or some other name? Usually when you send PM in either this forum or RK forum, you can view if the other party has read your PM by looking at the sent box and out box. If the other party has read your PM, you'll find the PM in the Sent Box, else it'll be in the Out Box. If it's in neither Box, you have 1) Not sent any PM in the first place, 2) Deleted the PM from either box.

If by any chance, you've sent an email instead of PM in the forum, usually you're copied a copy of the email by default unless you've chosen otherwise before.

Hope this helps explain and clarify your questions regarding PM. Rolling Eyes
Waiting anxiously for your PM. Wink

Sincerely,
Operations Commander
Manpower Officer

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger